depicting a symbol of trust and professionalism

Expert Guidance, Every Step of The Way

Expert Guidance, Every Step of The Way

Immigration Law

Navigate your immigration challenges with Empire Law, Inc: Expert guidance, compassionate support.

Comprehensive Immigration Law Services

At Empire Law, Inc. we are dedicated to guiding you through the complex landscape of immigration law with compassion, expertise, and unwavering support.

Our team specializes in a range of immigration services designed to unite families, protect victims, assist vulnerable youths, and defend those facing removal. With a deep understanding of U.S. immigration policies and a commitment to personalized service, we strive to turn your American dream into a reality.

Legal consultant guiding clients through immigration process.

Family Petitions and Immigration Filings

Family is the cornerstone of life, and at Empire Law, Inc. we understand the importance of keeping your loved ones close. Our services in family petitions and immigration filings are designed to navigate the complexities of the USCIS with efficiency and care. Whether you’re seeking to reunite with family members or secure your family’s legal status in the United States, our experienced attorneys are here to guide you every step of the way, ensuring that your petitions are handled with the attention and expertise they deserve.

Immigration paperwork with hands filling out forms.
victims of crimes and abuse receiving counseling and legal assistance.

Assistance for Victims of Crimes and Domestic Abuse

Victims of crimes and domestic abuse face unique challenges, especially when navigating the immigration process. At Empire Law, Inc. we specialize in assisting these individuals through their trauma with sensitivity and legal acumen. By filing necessary petitions such as U visas and VAWA, we aim to offer a pathway to safety and stability in the United States, supporting our clients through every phase of their immigration journey and ensuring they receive the protection and respect they deserve.

Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS) and Guardianship

Young immigrants in the United States often find themselves in precarious situations, requiring specialized legal assistance. Our firm offers dedicated services for those seeking Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS) and related guardianship issues. We are committed to providing vulnerable youths with a chance for a stable, secure future, guiding them through the legal intricacies and advocating for their best interests at every turn.

explaining the rights and benefits of Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS) to a child and their guardian.
Legal documents pertaining to extradition with a gavel and passport, suggesting a judicial process involving international law.

Defense in Removal Proceedings

Facing removal from the United States can be a terrifying prospect, but you’re not alone. Empire Law, Inc. offers robust defense strategies for individuals in removal proceedings, whether they are undocumented or legal permanent residents.

Our expertise in immigration court, combined with strategic defensive tactics, aims to safeguard your ability to remain in the U.S., ensuring that you and your family can continue to build your lives with peace and stability.

At Empire Law, Inc. we believe in a future where everyone has the chance to live, work, and thrive in the United States. If you’re navigating the complexities of immigration law, let our experienced team provide the support and guidance you need.

Ready to Fight for Your Future?

Call us Today! (888) 611-3529

Start Your Defense Today

Reach out to Empire Law, Inc. today and take the first step towards experienced, empathetic legal representation tailored to your unique needs.

Get In Touch


Fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible!